Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week Seven: Learning and Reflection

Hello Everyone,

This week was a great challenge for me as finding a partner seemed really hard. Though, I eventually managed to join Arifeen's group I had a tough time before that. To give just a brief overview of my predicament, I would say my three previous attempt to find a partner was unsuccessful as almost all of them was already in contact with another person and formed their pair or group.

Another challenge was to think of ideas for my class blog. As it is the important element for my final project. Unfortunately I was already lagging behind with my project as I did not have any class with the group because of two holidays that impeded my communication with my students as we did not meet in the holidays. To my good luck I could hammer out some ideas and eventually put them in the blog and officially open the blog to my students.

My greatest learning from this week is never to lag behind when looking for a peer reader. I also learned that I can use my one computer classroom in many new ways; one of them is to use it for reading text through Powerpoint slides. One of the things that make me feel truly great to be in this course is how I have learned many new ways of looking at 'old' things.

   

      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Farid,

    I'm sorry that it was a bit frustrating for you getting hooked up with your group, but I'm glad you were successful in the end!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete