Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week Four Reflection

This week has been a fascinating week for me. Learned a lot. My first learning is there are so many dedicated teachers out there that I just need to spent some time in searching and materials in hundreds and thousands of them will surface in front of my eyes. For example the Activities for ESL students has literally thousand of variety of activities and quizzes which will help my learners to consolidate their knowledge grammar and words.

The other very useful thing that I have got hold of is the sample lesson plan template shared by our instructors. This filling up of the plan with information has taught me that having a clear template for planning any lesson actually helps in unimaginable ways.

So I would like to show my deepest gratitude to the instructors and all the classmates for making a little more reflective in my teaching practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment