Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week Eight: Challenges and Overcoming the Challenges

Hello Everyone,

This week have been one of the most challenging weeks of my life. So I would just share some of my challenges.

To begin with, the week started with the looming shadow of the submission of project report and even though most of my classmates were really prepared to deal with this challenge I was a little bit lagging behind as I have mentioned in my project report draft because of unforeseen closure of my class for one week so I could not interact with them in that time. However I realized that the effort to work on the project task is going to be appreciated as our instructors have mentioned that we will have time to refine our draft.

Then came the challenge of waking till 12:00 in the midnight for attending the webinar session to hear and see my instructors and some of my colleagues. I would say it was really worth all the effort of staying up late and feeling little dizzy on the next day.

Finally, the exploration of the tools for creating a class site and making online exercise was quite exciting. It was quite simple to create a nicenet class. I now have the strong wish to create a Google site similar to our class site. Hope I have the time and energy to do it soon.
               

2 comments:

  1. Farid, it was so fun to "see" you on the ANVILL webinar. I also really liked your description of the "looming shadow". Great descriptive writing. Like you, I'm even overwhelmed with all the options and opportunities available. I have to say, even though I've facilitated this course, there are still MANY of the sites that I don't know!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jodi,

    I am sorry that it took me so long to notice your comment. I am flattered that you liked my writing. It was really nice to 'see' you too. I guess it is quite understandable that we don't know many of the sites as we perhaps never needed them. Thank you for commenting on my 'piece'.

    Farid

    ReplyDelete