Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week Three Reflection

It seems I failed to keep my promise as I promised myself that I would definitely try to post all the things at least a day before the deadline and here I am writing at the final hour. It has been another week of surprise and joy as I was hopping from link to link in my classmates Delicious page and exploring their link. It is my best learning for this week. Now, I constantly remind myself that their are more things in heaven and earth than your philosophy as Hamlet said to Horatio as I am being deluged with surprises after surprises by going through all the links our instructors and my wonderful to the of power infinity classmates have shared with us. So I would   like end my reflection by saying Delicious rocks.

P.S. I am thankful to the instructors for the readings. They have given me the chance of going to my university life reading with a lot of attention to detail and they share wonderful insights about teaching aural/oral skills.

Regards
Farid/ Bangladesh             

2 comments:

  1. Hi Farid,

    Alas, resolutions to get work done sooner are hard to make happen. I feel the same way! There just isn't enough time for everything we need and want to do!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jodi,

      Happy to hear from you and feel little good that I am not alone! I can't agree with you more that there isn't enough time for us to do everything. Hope to see miracle with my time management skill but as is the nature of miracle it's uncertain and unpredictable.

      Farid

      Delete