Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week Two Reflection

Hello Everyone,

Hope all of you are well. I guess it has been an invigorating week for you as we are learning a lot of new ideas and experimenting with them. I learned quite a lot of things in this week. Our first task was to explore the world of search engines, which opened my eyes towards different kinds of search engines. I am quite certain that I will be able to find suitable materials through search engines like Twurdy as it gives readability statistics. I learned to write ABCD objectives which will help in writing clear and specific objectives for my class. I also reflected on possible change that I can bring to my classroom through the help of technology. Most importantly, I learned the web addresses of websites like Edudimic from the link posted in NICENET by our classmate Hassan Meneimneh, Lebanon. After going through Edudemic site I stumbled upon a website called Collaborize Classroom. I am exploring different sides of the website and thinking of using it to stir up discussion among my students. If any one of you have any idea this website please let me know. 




2 comments:

  1. It's fun to explore on the web, isn't it? You learned so much in Week 2!

    Jodi, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi,

      It is beyond any doubt. I wish I could tell you how happy I am to know so much things in a week.

      Thanks for your comment.

      Farid, Bangladesh

      Delete