Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 1

Hello, I am Farid Ahmed from Bangladesh. This is my first attempt of Blogging even though I have seen my teacher using blogs with his class. I vaguely remember opening one for myself but as I did not have any purpose or goal so I did not post anything there. As for my experience of opening this blog I did not find any difficulty in opening this but it took some time for me to figure out how to change my language setting. However, the difficulty I faced is due to my not so careful reading of the handout given by our instructor as the handout was very clearly written with a lot of screenshots to help us open our blog without any difficulty. So, I would like thank our instructors for sharing such a wonderful resource.  

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, Farid.

    All the best.

    Hassan, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farid,
    You've got a great blog going here! I like what you said about having a purpose or goal in doing a blog. I do think that's important. I hope our focus here with our blogs is to reflect on what we've done and to learn from each other.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Farid,
    I'd like to wish you the best. Have a very enjoyable blogging!
    This inconvenience always happen when we aren't very familiar with the task we need to finish; by the way, I had a similar experience before I got started.
    Good Luck.
    Regards,
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farid,
    I love the 'book' layout that you picked. It reflects that we are reading and learning at the same time.
    Hope to read more postings from you.

    Nur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Farid,

    I like your blog! I hope you will enjoy it!

    Thank you

    Salam

    ReplyDelete